- Guests can cancel their bookings anytime by a call on the contact numbers provided on the website or via email at email@example.com
- In case you do not show up at booked Property, charges for the first day/night will be deducted.
- If you decide to shorten your stay after Check-In, you will be charged for one extra day/night as a cancellation fee.
- In case of a booking amount has already been paid, the applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 7-14 working days.
- Hotel Woodland shall not be held liable to refund the booking amount or any part due to any mishappening like a natural disaster (earthquake, landslide, etc.), terrorist activity, war, government guidelines, or any force majeure act, beyond the control of Hotel Woodland
- We reserve the right to deny check-in under the following circumstances
- Where guests are unable to provide a valid government identity and residential proof.
- Minor guests are traveling unaccompanied with their parents/guardians
- If is there are any suspicious activities found or noticed of the Guests.
- Under all such circumstances, Hotel Woodland shall be under no obligation to refund any amount to the Guest.
- 100% refund in case of cancellation 15 days before check in
- 50% refund in case of cancellation 7 days before check-in
- No refund in case of cancellation within 3 days of check-in
- We will contact you any time before your check-in date to confirm your arrival status/arrival time through calls or messages or email.
- If we have not received a response after multiple contact attempts, then your booking may be put on hold or canceled.
- Hotel Woodland will reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our secure payment options, subject to availability.
- We may reach out to you for your valuable feedback on your experience through calls or messages.
- We might reach out to you for offers.